Bananas foster cupcakes. So I am not a huge banana person. So I decided on making some Bananas Foster Cupcakes using her recipe for frosting on top of my favorite recipe for brown. Spoon the bananas into a bowl and set aside.
Today is not your ordinary Wednesday. A few months ago, I saw a bananas foster frosting on Shelly's blog and bookmarked it immediately. Bananas Foster is a French Creole dessert first invented in New Orleans. Cara membuatnya pun cukup mudah, kamu dapat memasak Bananas foster cupcakes hanya dengan menggunakan 15 bahan dan 22 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Bananas foster cupcakes!
Bahan Bananas foster cupcakes
- Diperlukan of Banana mixture.
- Sediakan 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Dibutuhkan 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Diperlukan 2 of firm but ripe bananas, sliced.
- Diperlukan 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Gunakan 3/4 cup of butter.
- Diperlukan of Cupcake mixture.
- Dibutuhkan 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Gunakan 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Diperlukan 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Sediakan 3/4 cup of softened butter.
- Dibutuhkan 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Diperlukan 3 of eggs.
- Gunakan 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Diperlukan 3/4 cup of sour cream.
It features bananas flambéed with rum and vanilla. These cupcakes are inspired by this classic Delta dessert and by the. Banana cupcakes are filled with dulce de leche and topped with a rum buttercream in these delicious Bananas Foster. Top with sliced bananas, and pour the cake batter over them and bake.
Cara membuat Bananas foster cupcakes
- in a saute pan over medium heat, combine the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon..
- cook until butter melts and sugar is dissolved.(4-5 min.).
- add banana slices and cook until tender, turning once, for 1 to 2 min. per side..
- turn off burner; add vanilla. Gently shake pan from side to side to coat bananas with the sauce. Spoon bananas into a bowl and set aside..
- preheat oven to 350°.
- in a bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy..
- in a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt..
- add eggs, vanilla, and banana mixture to the creamed butter and sugar. Mix well.
- add flour mixture alternately with sour cream; blend thoroughly but do not over mix..
- pour into prepared cupcake pans..
- bake for 20-25 min. or until toothpick comes out clean..
- cool for 1 min. in pan on cooling rack. Remove and cool completely before frosting..
- for the frosting.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened.
- 4-6 cups powdered sugar.
- 1-2 tablespoons half & half.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional).
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy..
- slowly add powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time beating after each addition. Continue adding the sugar until you have a thick frosting to your prefered consistency. If the frosting becomes too thick, add a tablespoon or more of half & half to thin it out..
- frost cupcakes. When finished, drizzle caramel over them to garnish.
Bananas Foster Cupcakes with a moist banana-flavored cupcake, a rich buttercream frosting, and a praline sauce drizzled on top are a delicious cupcake version of the classic New Orleans dessert. Top cupcakes with Brown Butter Frosting. Add a banana slice to each, and drizzle with Fosters Sauce. This Bananas Foster Baked Alaska recipe looks difficult to make, but is quite easy, and worth every Using a metal spatula, place cupcakes atop prepared Bananas Foster and serve immediately. Spoon Bananas Foster Topping over warm cupcakes.