Creamy Bacon Mac And Cheese.
You can cook Creamy Bacon Mac And Cheese using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon Mac And Cheese
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 3 of Whole Eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Egg Yolks.
- You need 8 oz of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Mustard Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of White Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Pasta and Bacon.
- Prepare 16 oz of Large Elbow Macaroni Noodles.
- It’s 8 slice of Bacon.
Creamy Bacon Mac And Cheese step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce. Ensure you freshly grate the cheddar cheese as fine as you can, a micro plane grater is recommended. Thoroughly whisk the sauce to form a paste like mixture..
- Cook bacon in large skillet over low to medium heat until crispy. Turn off the heat and reserve the bacon fat in pan..
- While the bacon is cooking, boil pasta in accordance with directions on the package until al dente..
- Drain the pasta and toss in the skillet pan with the reserved bacon fat..
- After completely coating the pasta in the bacon fat, add the pasta to the sauce mix and thoroughly stir to combine. Ensure the pasta is warm when adding it to the sauce..
- Serve in a bowl and top with crumbled bacon..