White Ziti with BACON.
You can cook White Ziti with BACON using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Ziti with BACON
- You need 1 lb of cooked ziti.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce; i use prego savory bacon kind.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz container ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of container sour cream (8 oz).
- You need 1/4 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of lightly beaten eggs.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 6 slice of of well cooked bacon, crumbled.
White Ziti with BACON step by step
- preheat oven to 350. cook ziti for minimum time stated on package and drain.
- lightly grease lasagna tin or 3 quart glass casserole dish. in medium bowl, mix sour cream and alfredo sauce. add ziti and stir gently to coat..
- add half the pasta mix to lasagna tin, set aside..
- in another medium bowl mix ricotta, parmesan,and beaten eggs and spread across pasta in tin. sprinkle with crumbled bacon, then top with remaining pasta mix. sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake uncovered 20-30 minutes..
- *if desired, you can substitute browned, crumbled sausage for the bacon, or leave it out entirely (although i cant for the life of me fathom why anyone would want to do THAT! lol).
- let sit about 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.