Blueberry and Lemon Cupcakes. These Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for spring or summer! It's officially been spring for a few weeks now, but it still feels like winter around here. So instead of waiting for warmer weather, I thought I'd bring a little sunshine to your day with these delicious lemon blueberry.
Remember when I first made that cake? I remember baking the very cake in those photos. The lemon blueberry cupcakes are much fluffier than the cake version and I simply equate it to working with less batter. Kawan-kawan dapat menghidangkan Blueberry and Lemon Cupcakes hanya dengan menggunakan 10 bahan dan 9 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Blueberry and Lemon Cupcakes!
Bahan-bahan Blueberry and Lemon Cupcakes
- Sediakan 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Gunakan 1 3/4 cup of icing sugar.
- Gunakan 1 tbsp of lemon rind or lemon juice.
- Gunakan 150 grams of almond meal.
- Siapkan 5 of egg white, lightly beaten.
- Sediakan 200 grams of melted and cooled butter.
- Sediakan 150 grams of blueberries.
- Sediakan 100 ml of whipped cream.
- Diperlukan 1 3/4 cup of icing sugar.
- Sediakan 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
These Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes might just be the moistest cupcakes I've ever made! I considered trying to change that, but everyone who had them said not to. They loved the distinct way you taste lemon and blueberry separately, yet they all meld together in your mouth. Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes are perfectly tender and moist with tons of fresh lemon and blueberry flavors, plus an easy swirled buttercream that will impress everyone!
Langkah-langkah membuat Blueberry and Lemon Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 190°F C.
- Lightly grease a 12-hole non-stick muffin tin..
- Sift the flour and icing sugar into a large bowl then add the lemon rind and almond meal..
- Stir evenly..
- Add the eggwhites and butter to the dry ingredients..
- Stir until just combined and then add the blueberries evenly..
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin and bake for 25 mins..
- Allow it to cool for 5 mins..
- TO SERVE: Whip the cream with 1/2 cup of icing sugar, add the vanilla essence and place a little dollop of cream on top of cupcakes..
Store in airtight container at room temperature. Blueberry Lemon Cupcakes begin with a moist and tender lemon cupcake that's dotted with juicy blueberries. Topped with an incredible sweet and tangy delicate lemon frosting, blueberry lemonade icing and a blueberry. These Blueberry Lemon Cupcakes were created for #SummerDessertWeek! Theses Lemon & Blueberry Cupcakes are packed with juicy blueberries and decorated with a zingy lemon buttercream for extra decadence.