Buffalo-Blue Cheese Roasted Taters.
You can cook Buffalo-Blue Cheese Roasted Taters using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo-Blue Cheese Roasted Taters
- It’s 3 lb of red potatoes; quartered.
- Prepare 2 packages of dried ranch seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of ground celery seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 cup of blue cheese crumbles.
- It’s 2/3 cup of buffalo sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Buffalo-Blue Cheese Roasted Taters step by step
- Toss potatoes with enough oil to cover. Season with dried spices and ranch seasoning. Toss..
- Roast at 400° for approximately 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and fork tender. Shake baking tray a few times during cooking to move around potatoes for more even caramelization..
- Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add buffalo sauce. Toss. Add blue cheese. Toss. Garnish with a few crumbles..
- Variations; Ranch dressing, horseradish, parsley, cilantro, mustard, goat cheese, mozzarella, chives, scallions, roasted bell peppers or garlic, shallots, caramelized onions, corn, rosemary, carrots, basil.