Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks".
You can cook Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks" using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks"
- You need 1 large of cauliflower head.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Marinara sauce for dipping.
Cauliflower Cheese "Breadsticks" step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Clean and remove cauliflower leaves and core. Cut into small chunks..
- Place cauliflower chunks into a food processor. Pulse until you get a "rice" consistency. You can also grate the cauliflower to get the same effect if you dont have a food processor..
- Put the cauliflower rice into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, place a kitchen towel or cheese cloth to ring out excess liquid from cauliflower..
- Put cooked cauliflower into the bowl with the kitchen towel and ring out as much water as you can..
- Increase your oven temperature to 450°F..
- In a large bowl, mix the ringed out cauliflower, egg whites, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and cheese..
- Spread this cauliflower mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and form it into a rectangle with about 1/4-1/2 thickness..
- Bake the cauliflower for about 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and add the remaining cheese for the topping. Sprinkle with garlic salt and a bit more Italian seasoning. Return to oven and bake for another 5 minutes until bubbly and golden brown..
- Once cooled, cut cauliflower into sticks and serve warm with marinara sauce or your favorite dipping sauce..