Double goat cheese burger. One of our classic recipes, which features an unexpected combination of creamy, tangy goat cheese and spicy-sweet marinated jalapeño, takes the plant-based Beyond Burger™ to new heights. A side of fresh, sweet corn dressed with smoky butter brings another layer of sweet, piquant flavor. F&W Cooks Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online.
Or someone who would like to cook for a die-hard goat cheese lover. Basically the person eating this has to like goat cheese. This burger is a rich and decadent combination of sweet and savory in every bite. You can have Double goat cheese burger using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double goat cheese burger
- It’s 2/3 lb of sirloin burgers, each weighs third pound.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of goat cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper, fresh.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of margarine.
- You need 3 slice of white bread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet baby rays cola barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
That's myopic nonsense based on macho barbecue logic. Grilling watermelon is awesome, and I truly feel for the people who are too hung up on keeping each food in its lane to try something new. As watermelon sits directly over an open flame. A quick guac beneath the burger.
Double goat cheese burger step by step
- Melt half the margarine in a pan add sirloin burgers add the rest of margarine smear on top of patties add half amount of the spices..
- Cook 3 minutes covered turn the patties add rest of the spices on top add the chopped onions on top and rest goes beside in pan, cover.
- Turn again after 3 minutes add goat cheese on top of patties and cover.
- Add some onions on top of cheese.
- Take and make your burger add condiments you like . put patties on two slices of bread each stack on top of each other and top with third slice,.
Sharp cheddar on top of the burger followed by a tangy BBQ mayo (mixed with DIJON but good lord I could eat all the mustard in the universe), the carameliest of onions and a pile of spring greens. Melt butter and brush on inside of rolls. Place on grill until lightly toasted. To make the burgers, mix all the ingredients in a bowl, except the goat cheese. Set the goat cheese aside for now.