Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas.
You can cook Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas
- Prepare of ● For The Enchilada Mixture.
- It’s 2 Cups of Pre-cooked Pre-Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s 2 Cans of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1 Cup of Quality Sour Cream.
- You need 5 oz of Can Chopped Green Chilies.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 5 oz of Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- You need 4 of LG Green Onions [chopped].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Cup of Monterey Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare of ● For The Toppings & Sides [as needed].
- You need 15 of 6" Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Quality Sour Cream.
- It’s of Homemade Gaucamole [if interested – see my recipe on is site].
- You need of Red Or Green Salsa.
Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas instructions
- Mix everything in the enchilada mixture section together well. Warm it up if need be to easily wrap in your tortillas..
- Flour Tortillas picrured. Warm them slightly..
- Reserve 1+ cup of enchilada mixture to top tortillas and roll the rest tightly in warmed flour tortillas.
- Add to Pam Olive Oil sprayed in 2 disposal pans and top with fresh cilantro..
- Generously add shredded cheddar cheese to the top of your Enchiladas..
- Wrap them up tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy with sides!.