You can have Kim's Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kim's Lasagna
- It’s 1 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of 24oz spaghetti sauce any flavor.
- Prepare 2 can of 4oz mushrooms drained.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of 12oz container 2% cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of diced jalapeno's drained.. optional (i only ues 1/2 a can).
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of mexican blend shredded cheese (i use more, my family loves cheese).
Kim's Lasagna instructions
- Cook and drain Italian sausage.
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- And to cooked sausage, the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, garlic, and jalapenos mix well and cover and simmer while noodles are cooking.
- Heat oven to 350 ……spray a 9 x 13 pan, start layering topping starting with 1/2 meat mixture, then 1/2 the noodles, then 1/2 the cottage cheese, sprinkle 1/2 of both cheeses…..repeat layers..
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or in till cheese is melted and golden brown..