Chicken Cheese Fingers.
You can have Chicken Cheese Fingers using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Fingers
- It’s 250 gm of Chicken boneless.
- It’s of Cheese 1 cup(mozzarella) (finely grated).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of tspoon chaat masala.
- It’s 1/2 of tspoon tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspoon salt or according to your taste.
- You need 1 tb of spoon chilli garlic sauce and tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of .
- It’s of For coating.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg(beaten).
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
Chicken Cheese Fingers step by step
- Cut the chicken into pieces and rinse off all the water. if there is extra water remains, the paste cannot take it form. grand the pieces and make paste of the chicken. chill for 30 mnts..
- After that add all the spices, cheese and sauces. knead and mix the paste and chill for 30 mnts in the refrigerator..
- Make 19-20 fingers. Freeze the fingers for 20 mnts as u can easily coat them. first coat the fingers in flour, and then dip the finger in the beaten egg. Finally coat the finger with breadcrumbs..
- Fry the fingers on medium low flame. it will be done within 7-8 mnts. Fry this fingers before iftar…or you can freeze it for 1 month..