Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce.
You can have Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken fajita meat, cooked.
- You need 8 slice of bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 2 small of shallots, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of basil, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of monterrey jack, shredded.
- Prepare 12 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 large of pizza crusts.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creme fraiche or sour cream.
- It’s 2/3 cup of frommage blanc or ricotta.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of italian seasoning blend.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- In medium skillet cook chopped bacon over medium heat until crispy. With slotted spoon remove bacon and cook onion until caramelized remove with slotted spoon to same bowl with bacon. Then cook chopped chicken until cooked through and remove to same bowl as bacon & onions. Stir in chopped basil and salt & pepper to taste..
- Whisk together (or blend in food processor) frommage blanc & creme fraiche with flour & italian seasoning and salt & pepper to taste..
- Spread sauce mixture evenly over each pizza crust. Sprinkle shredded Monterrey jack over sauce, then sprinkle chicken bacon mixture over cheese. Sprinkle basil evenly over each pizza then top with sliced mozzarella..
- Place crusts (I used prepared ones but you can make your own if you prefer) on a cookie sheet (or you can cook directly on the rack if you prefer more crispy crust). Bake for about 12 minutes, or until cheese melted and crust desired crispiness..