Chocolate and Banana cupcakes (Eggless). These decadent egg free chocolate banana cupcakes will become your "go-to" recipe for every special occasion if just try it once. Applesauce, bananas, and egg substitute are all great ways to replace eggs in your cupcake recipes. Whip up a batch of eggless cupcakes and use your favorite frosting recipe to finish them.
This is one of the easiest recipes of making chocolate cupcakes without eggs. I guess I'm all about the chocolate lately – I had a chocolate cake last week, and now chocolate cupcakes!! I actually wanted to post about these months ago, but when I went to type up the post, I realized I had. · Eggless chocolate cake that's super soft, moist & delicious. Kawan-kawan dapat membuat Chocolate and Banana cupcakes (Eggless) hanya dengan menggunakan 12 bahan dan 6 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, yuk kita coba resep Chocolate and Banana cupcakes (Eggless)!
Bahan-bahan Chocolate and Banana cupcakes (Eggless)
- Gunakan 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Gunakan 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Sediakan 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Siapkan 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Dibutuhkan 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Sediakan 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Sediakan 1 cup of ripe bananas.
- Diperlukan 1/4 cup of milk.
- Sediakan 1/4 cup of milk.
- Sediakan 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Diperlukan 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Siapkan 1 cup of granulated sugar.
This is a simplest eggless chocolate cake recipe with step by step photos & video. I love chocolate cupcakes, they are my favourite. I have so many versions of them in my blog and this moist and soft cupcakes are my latest addition. Banana Chocolate Cupcakes have a lovely chocolate banana flavor with a texture that is soft and moist.
Langkah-langkah memasak Chocolate and Banana cupcakes (Eggless)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Sieve all purpose flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder together in a big bowl..
- In a seperate bowl mix together sugar, oil, salt and vanilla extract and blend until sugar dissolves. Now add 1/4 cup of milk and banana and blend for 2 mins..
- Mix your wet and dry ingredients together and add chocolate chips..
- Now add the remaining 1/4 cup of milk, adding little milk at a time until all is incorporated.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..
The batter is a snap to make because you just stir the wet ingredients. Perfect soft and moist Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a creamy Chocolate Buttercream Frosting! The perfect cupcakes for all occasion! I have had few readers ask me for eggless chocolate cupcakes and cake recipe and I am happy to be sharing this one with you guys. Super-moist banana chocolate chip cupcakes topped with milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled frosting.