Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce. Cod fillets with a panko and Parmesan coating, finished off with a delicious lemon cream sauce. Whisk in cream and cook and stir until sauce thickens slightly. Stir in lemon zest and simmer a few minutes more.
Panko-crusted halibut files are oven baked and topped with a serrano pepper and cilantro sauce UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Panko Crusted Halibut with White Serrano and Most cilantro lime cream sauces I have made in the past have sour cream which gives them a nice tang. Cod fillets are one of our favorites; covered with Panko crumbs and baked gives them a crunch topping and tender, flaky fish inside. You can have Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce
- Prepare of for the cod.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 pound of cod fillet.
- It’s 1 tbs of evoo.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need of for the sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of evoo.
- You need 1 of large shallot chopped.
- It’s 2 of large cloves garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream sherry.
- Prepare of juice of 3 small limes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of loose chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 pint of 30% whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
I serve this with the julienned carrots and also with spinach I've lightly sauteed in a little bit of olive oil. Our tilapia dish is super easy to prepare and bake, and the combination of cream and cilantro makes a tasty sauce for the fish. The fish takes just minutes to fix and cook. Cream Sauce Recipe : A quick and easy baked salmon topped with crispy panko and parmesan in bright and tasty lemon cream sauce. salmon, trout, tilapia, cod, etc, is coated with breadcrumbs, parmesan and herbs and baked until the fish is tender and the crust is golden brown and crispy.
Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce instructions
- Rinse and pat dry cod fillet..
- Place in a baking dish. Brush on evoo and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Mix panko and parmesan. Crust fillet with the mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Turn on broiler to low and broil another five minutes or until crust browns.
- Meanwile in a large frying pan add evoo and shallots. Saute until they become translucent.
- Add garlic and saute one more minute.
- Add wine, sherry, and lime juice. Let simmer until reduced by 3/4.
- Add cilantro and simmer one more minute.
- Add cream and bouillon simmer until mixture thickens. About 3-4 more minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cod with sauce on top. Enjoy.
Panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese give this healthy baked fish recipe delectable crunch for a healthy homemade alternative to fish sticks or fried fish. Combine panko and Parmesan in a shallow dish. Cod Parmesan Panko bread crumbs Lemon Olive oil Sea salt pepper parsley garlic powder onion powder old bay seasoning Butter Squash God bless enjoy. Panko bread crumbs are added for the absolute best crunch! Dig into some tun croquettes today and enjoy a super-simple meal that's ready in less than This Creamy Tuscan Shrimp is loaded with flavor!