Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes.
Kalian dapat menghidangkan Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes hanya dengan menggunakan 13 bahan dan 8 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, bikin Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes yuk!
Bahan-bahan Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes
- Sediakan of Cake Batter.
- Diperlukan 1 1/3 cup of frozen strawberries in sugar with juice(thawed).
- Dibutuhkan 1 box of Duncan Hines Signature Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix.
- Sediakan 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Dibutuhkan 1/2 cup of cream cheese (softened).
- Dibutuhkan 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Siapkan 4 of eggs.
- Diperlukan of Icing.
- Siapkan 1 stick of 1 stick butter (melted).
- Gunakan 1 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar).
- Diperlukan 1/2 packages of cream cheese (softened).
- Gunakan 1 tsp of 1 tsp milk or half n half (add enough to desired consistency of icing).
- Diperlukan 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries in sugar (thawed).
Cara memasak Moist Berry Berry Strawberry Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- If ur not making cupcakes, prepare ur cake pan (cover w/ cooking spray) and set aside. If making cupcakes get ur muffin tin ready w/ nonstick spray or line w ur baking cups..
- In a mixing bowl combine cake mix, oil, eggs, and thawed strawberries (w/ juice from strawberries). The strawberries are replacing the water component of the original recipe on the box so make sure to include the juice from the frozen berries. I also added a 4th egg. The box recipe calls for 3, but I did 4. Amps up the moisture and makes it fluffier…..
- Gradually add in ur sour cream and softened cream cheese (hopefully ur using an electric mixer for this step… I've folded these 2 remaining ingredients in before as well but they come out fluffy & moist either way….
- Divide batter equally (about 1 1/2 tbsp to 2 tbsp per muffin cup) Or just pour entire content into greased baking pan if making a whole cake…
- Bake for 18-21 mins or until toothpick inserted in center of cake/cupcake comes out clean..
- Place on wire rack and allow to cool for about about an hour prior to applying icing so it won't melt off (if u can wait that long!!!).
- For Icing: Melt down stick of butter in microwave-safe bowl, mix in all ingredients w electric mixer. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more powdered sugar if icing too loose/thin or more milk if too thick until desired consistency reached. Be careful w juice from strawberries in this step as u dont want icing too runny and again, if it turns out too loose add more powdered sugar. Top each cupcake w dollop of icing to ur liking! Turn up & enjoy ur berry berry delicious bakery style cupcakes!!!.