Mexican Lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Our Mexican Lasagna gives the classic pasta dish a festive makeover using corn tortillas and enchilada sauce the whole family Nutritional Information.
If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn. How to make Mexican lasagna with lasagna noodles? You can cook Mexican Lasagna using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hot pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 of green onions.
Making Mexican lasagna is very simple. Easy Mexican lasagna with delicious layers of crispy tortillas, seasoned hamburger, beans, corn and melted cheese. The perfect weeknight dinner that's full of flavor! This Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna is like an Enchilada layered up like lasagna, using tortillas instead of lasagna sheets.
Mexican Lasagna instructions
- Cook beef, onion, garlic, green pepper.
- Stir in spices.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Butter a baking dish.
- Slice potatoes thinly and spread on baking dish.
- Layer potatoes, flour, spices.
- Spoon meat mixture over top.
- Cover and bake in 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheddar and green onions and bake for 10 minutes.
Let your lasagna go Mexican by layering ground beef and sausage with corn tortillas, tomatoes, green chiles, enchilada sauce, and cheese. Mexican lasagna is prepared in exactly the same way that traditional lasagna is prepared, only using ingredients that lend a more bright and spiced, south-of-the-border. There are many different variations of Mexican lasagna, there's the enchilada lasagna, the ground or shredded beef Mexican How do You Make Mexican Lasagna? This recipe skips the whole process of rolling tortillas one by one. An easy Mexican lasagna recipe with layers of zesty taco seasoned beef, cheese and refried beans for a twist on the classic comfort food.