You can cook Mexican Lasagna` using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna`
- You need of sauce.
- You need 1 lb of ground spicy turkey or ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoe sauce.
- You need 1 jar of of salsa of choice.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion flakes.
- You need 1 can of chopped olives of choice.
- It’s of cilantro dressing.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 4 of green onion stalks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/4 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 box of no boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of oaxaca cheese.
- You need 1 of mixed cheddar & jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of refried or boiled pinto beans.
Mexican Lasagna` instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- cook ground meat with minced garlic, garlic salt & onion flakes. when cooked add in all other ingredients, ( I used fresh boiled beans, but u can use your choice) bring to a simmer & turn off. add a spoon full or two of sauce to bottom of casserole dish top with lasagna noodles, meat sauce, & cheese,as many layers as desired, topping the top with oaxaca cheese & olives. bake for 20-25 minutes till cheese is golden..
- cilantro dressing* just add all ingredients together into blender. blend till creamy & smooth.Enjoy!.