Chicken Enchiladas With Sour Cream White Sauce. I just love your Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream White Sauce, this dish looks delicious. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday. My husband requested white sauce enchiladas for his birthday dinner tonight and this was the best sounding one!
I've been asked for this recipe over and over again, so I Gradually add chicken broth and water; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Learn how to make white chicken enchiladas using sour cream and chiles. It's a great recipe that is quick and easy to make. You can cook Chicken Enchiladas With Sour Cream White Sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas With Sour Cream White Sauce
- It’s 5 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 4 oz of Can of Diced Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1 of Baby Pepper.
- You need 4 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Green Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour Cream.
One of my husbands favorite recipe that I make is white chicken enchiladas! Whenever I ask what he wants, this is the normal request. Try these delicious creamy White Chicken Enchiladas with a flavorful green chile & sour cream sauce! I've used a prepared rotisserie chicken for convenience, but feel free to use leftover chopped chicken instead.
Chicken Enchiladas With Sour Cream White Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Melt butter in a pan… Add flour and chicken broth..
- Whisk together until smooth..
- Take off the heat and add sour cream..
- Next add the can of green chilies..
- Start assembling tortillas with chicken, cheese, and veggies. I like sneaking in quite a few veggies.. Shh don't tell Nik..
- Roll up the tortilla and set in a greased baking dish..
- Top with sour cream sauce, and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
This recipe comes together easily and was a big hit with my family! Amazing White Chicken Enchiladas with Homemade Sour Cream White Sauce-No Soup. It is easy to make and off the charts delicious! These are easy enough for a weeknight but delicious enough to serve to company! Made with easy to find, everyday ingredients.