Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce. It pairs shrimp with tomatoes and feta cheese and is absolutely delicious in every rule-breaking way. Cabbage Rolls with Tomato SauceSavory Experiments. Put shrimp in a mixing bowl.
Place all veggies into a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper. Photo "Baked shrimps in tomato and cheese sauce" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Air Fryer Pork Chops with Chimichurri Sauce. You can cook Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white wine.
- Prepare 3 of medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Philadelphia cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle the shrimp with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Spaghetti is cooked in shrimp broth before it's combined with a bold and spicy tomato sauce featuring bell pepper, parsley, chile pepper, and large tender shrimp. Reviews for: Photos of Shrimp Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce. This super delicious easy garlic shrimp in tomato sauce is a quick and easy side dish that you can make in no time.
Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/ 350°F. The dish will be finished in the oven..
- Heat the oil in a medium sized pan, (I add some red hot pepper flakes) and saute the pepper till tender. Next add the shrimp and saute for a minute or so..
- Add the garlic, the dried basil and some freshly cracked black paper. Give it a couple of stirs so that the spices release their aroma and then add the wine..
- Once the wine has been absorbed, add the tomatoes. Let the tomato juice evaporate and then add the cheeses. Also, add the salt and parsley..
- Once everything is incorporated, divide the dish into two oven proof dishes (single serving) and place in the oven for around 10 minutes, till it has a nice light brown color..
- Serve in the oven proof dish, just leave the dish to cool a bit. Enjoy!.
Pair it with any pasta dish, risotto You will need very few ingredients for this recipe. Probably you can find them in your pantry. In a medium iron skillet cook garlic and tomatoes in olive. Learn how to make Baked Eggplant with Mushroom-and-Tomato Sauce. Stir in the herbs, shrimp, feta cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.