Shrimp and Cauliflower in a White Sauce.
You can have Shrimp and Cauliflower in a White Sauce using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Cauliflower in a White Sauce
- Prepare of shrimp and Cauliflower———-.
- You need 1 pound of cauliflower.
- You need 8 ounces of shrimp shells off.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s of white sauce———.
- You need 3 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
Shrimp and Cauliflower in a White Sauce instructions
- Steam the cauliflower. I used the microwave..
- Add salt and pepper to the cauliflower..
- Make sure the shrimp is clean, especially the vein down the back..
- Melt the butter in a pan..
- Add flour to the melted butter. Stir make a Roux..
- To the Roux add Milk salt and pepper. Add parsley flakes to the sauce. Mix well. Add the cheese. Mix well..
- Add cauliflower and shrimp to sauce..
- When mixed remove from heat and let sit 5 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.