Mexican Lasagna Casserole. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. How to make a Mexican Chicken Lasagna Low Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole Variations Easy Mexican Chicken Casserole.
I put my silicone mat on the bottom for no oil and it is naturally. View top rated Mexican lasagna casseroles recipes with ratings and reviews. Mexican Roundup, Cheese Lasagna Casserole, Mexican Lasagna, etc. You can cook Mexican Lasagna Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna Casserole
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Refried Beans.
- You need 16 oz of Picante sauce.
- You need 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 8 of flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Sour cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Avocado (optional).
Mexican Casserole Lasagna!: Who doesn't love spicy Mexican food? This Mexican dish can satisfy your craving for spiciness and flavor. One pan serves about six people. Green Chile and Chicken Mock Enchilada Casserole.
Mexican Lasagna Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In extra large sauce pan, Brown ground beef with 2 cloves garlic. Drain and return to pan..
- Spray 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray. Lay 2 tortillas in center and cut tortillas in 1/2 to fill in the gaps to cover the entire bottom of the pan and some of the sides..
- Add tomato sauce, picante sauce, refried beans, and rest of garlic. Mix and heat through. Let simmer on low for 10 minutes..
- Add 1/2 of meat mixture over tortillas and about 3/4 cup cheese over meat mixture..
- Add another layer of tortillas, balance of meat mixture, and the rest of the cheese on top..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
- Optional – serve with sour cream and avocado..
Vegetarian Tortilla Casserole Recipe (Mexican Lasagna). This Healthy Mexican Casserole has roasted corn, roasted bell peppers, cheese, enchilada sauce, and corn A Mexican casserole that's both healthy AND delicious? Filled with roasted corn and peppers? TACO CASSEROLE starts with a handful of ingredients and gets layered together to make the best taco lasagna with tortillas! I made you all a Mexican lasagna with tortillas instead of noodles.