White sauce enchiladas. This recipe for chicken enchiladas with a creamy white sauce uses our popular Mexican pulled chicken recipe – a versatile, easy and delicious way to prepare chicken for many. These White Chicken Enchiladas have the easiest cream sauce you could ever make, super delicious, cheesy, gooey, melt in your mouth enchiladas! Perfect for an easy and quick weeknight meal!
I've used a prepared rotisserie chicken for convenience, but feel free to use leftover chopped chicken. The inside of the enchiladas were great! Next time I'll try a white cheese dip instead of. You can have White sauce enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White sauce enchiladas
- Prepare 1 of chicken.
- You need of Cream of chicken (2 cans of 10.5 oz).
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Green chilies (4.5 oz can).
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Colby jack.
- It’s of Seasonings (I used minced garlic, garlic salt, garlic powder, onion powder, onion pieces, parsley).
My family loves Mexican food, so in addition to our fairly regular taco night I often whip up a batch of these simple Chicken Enchiladas with White Sauce. Enchiladas is one of those dishes that I absolutely LOVE but often forget to make at home. I recently put together this veggie white sauce version, and it was a massive hit with both me and my husband. Completely vegetarian enchiladas that are high in protein, great for weeknights or for feeding a The homemade "sour cream" sauce really ups the comfort factor, and it's hard to believe there's no cream.
White sauce enchiladas instructions
- Can boil chicken breasts and shred, about 4. (If using a rotisserie chicken, just debone and de-skin then shred).
- In a seperate bowl combine both cans of soup, milk, sour cream, and season..
- Add half of soup mixture into chicken, along with the green chili, seasonings, and add some of the cheeses..
- Heat corn tortillas in microwave, according to package. (Or in oil, my preferred way!).
- Begin to fill tortillas, and place into a baking dish. (If any leftover chicken mixture, add it back into the sauce mix).
- Spread the sauce mix a top the enchiladas, and top with cheeses..
- Place in oven on 350F for 35 minutes..
A super easy and simple enchilada recipe with a heavenly creamy white sauce that's completely homemade! I'm always in the mood for enchiladas but I always feel a little bit guilty about not using a. The Pioneer Woman's white chicken enchiladas are creamy, delicious, and nutritious. The sauce bubbles up seductively in the oven as the cheesy enchiladas turn golden brown with crispy edges. Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas with White Sauce