Teman-teman dapat menyiapkan Cherry cupcakes hanya dengan menggunakan 18 bahan dan 11 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, yuk kita coba resep Cherry cupcakes!
Bahan Cherry cupcakes
- Siapkan of For cupcake batter:.
- Diperlukan 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter.
- Diperlukan 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Siapkan 2 of eggs.
- Diperlukan 3 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Sediakan 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Diperlukan 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Diperlukan 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Gunakan 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- Gunakan 1 (21 oz) of can of cherry pie filling.
- Diperlukan of For Buttercream:.
- Dibutuhkan 1 cup of shortening.
- Diperlukan 1 cup of lightly salted butter, room temperature.
- Sediakan 2 Tbsp of meringue powder.
- Dibutuhkan 3 tsp of pure vanilla.
- Diperlukan 2 lbs of (about 8 cups) powdered sugar.
- Dibutuhkan 4-6 Tbsp of water (depending on consistency desired).
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 tsp of table salt.
Langkah-langkah membuat Cherry cupcakes
- For the cupcake: At room tempterature beat unsalted butter at medium speed until creamy. Pour in sugar and beat well. Add 2 eggs one at a time, before adding the next make sure it is well combined..
- Add vanilla, baking powder, salt, flour, and milk. Beat until it is smooth..
- Take a cupcake baking tray and add cupcake liners and pour the batter into individual baking cups, until they are about 2/3 full. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Should get 24 -18 cupcakes..
- For the butter cream: Measure water, put in small cup and add salt. Stir to dissolve..
- Mix butter and Crisco on low until combined. Add meringue powder and vanilla extract. Mix on low to combine..
- Add powdered sugar gradually, still mixing on low..
- Gradually add salted water and mix on low for 1-2 minutes until well combined, scraping paddle and sides of bowl as necessary..
- You will need a pastry bag and a tip #48..
- I made these cupcakes 2 ways. First one I cut a hole in the top part center of the cupcake and filled it with cherry pie filling and did this with a few i was serving right away the rest i didnt fill..
- I took a little bit of brown icing food coloring and dyed the icing a light brown. Then I iced the top of each cupcake. Then i put a spoonful of cherry pie filling and placed in on top..
- I filled my pastery bag filled with buttercream and the tip on it. I decorated it like you would see it look like the sides and top of a cherry pie..