Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things.
Cara membuatnya pun cukup mudah, kamu dapat memasak Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things hanya dengan menggunakan 15 bahan dan 6 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, bikin Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things yuk!
Bahan-bahan Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things
- Diperlukan of "Crepes".
- Sediakan 2 of eggs.
- Diperlukan 3/4 cup of regular milk.
- Diperlukan 1/2 cup of water.
- Dibutuhkan 3 tbs of sugar (I used a cuban coffee cup and filled it halfway).
- Gunakan 1 tsp of salt.
- Dibutuhkan 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Gunakan 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Gunakan 3 tbs of melted butter.
- Dibutuhkan of For the Pan.
- Diperlukan of Olive oil.
- Dibutuhkan of When Prepping for the Oven.
- Dibutuhkan 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Siapkan pinch of apple pie spice.
- Gunakan 1 can of apple pie filling.
Cara memasak Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things
- Beat your eggs, melt your butter, then whisk all your wet and dry ingredients into a mixing bowl like you do. But remember to pour the milk and water slowly! Your batter should be a little thick but mostly liquidy..
- Pull out a spatula and a ladel, set your pan on the stove, and drizzle some olive oil on it. Set your heat to medium-high (mine was set to 8/10). Like with pancakes, pour the batter into the pan, wait for the edges to stick to the pan, then flip it over– but oh CRAP! The damn thing broke! What you can save, set on a plate nearby and enjoy! For the pieces that didn't make it, shovel them up into a bowl—those are important. Repeat until the mixing bowl is empty..
- For the pieces that broke off, pull out a cupcake baking pan, and put some of those little paper cups in it. Next, break apart the broken pieces (yes, break them MORE) and set them neatly into the little cups. When you reach about halfway, stop, and place a few bits of the apple pie filling into the center. Cover the filling with the broken crepe pieces until the cup is full..
- Mix the brown sugar and apple pie spice, and cover the crepe pieces inside the cup. Use ALL of it!.
- Set the oven to 350 F, and bake for 30 minutes..