Buffalo chicken white cheddar Mac and cheese. This Buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese with three kinds of cheese is rich and spicy, great served as a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Stir Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese into the sauce until melted and combined. Stir in hot sauce, adjusting to reach desired level of spiciness.
This Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese recipe started out as a just-for-fun experiment. Buffalo chicken wings and mac-n-cheese come together for the ultimate in spicy, cheesy comfort food. Add Cheddar cheese; stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. You can have Buffalo chicken white cheddar Mac and cheese using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken white cheddar Mac and cheese
- It’s of For the macaroni:.
- It’s 1 lb of macaroni.
- Prepare 1/4 of milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan.
- You need 1 cup of white cheddar cheese.
- You need of For the chicken:.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder buffalo sauce.
- Prepare of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese – a flavorful twist on classic mac & cheese with a crunchy panko topping. Everything about this dish is just perfect. The panko breadcrumbs with the bleu cheese crumbles floating on top of the buffalo chicken and macaroni. Our Buffalo Mac and Cheese Sauce is creamified further with lightened cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese and mozzarella – because every macaroni and cheese needs the You can completely make this Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese Ahead of time and reheat it in the oven until hot and bubbly.
Buffalo chicken white cheddar Mac and cheese instructions
- Heat deep fryer or a pot with 3 inches of oil to 375 and in a separate pan start water boiling for macaroni and cook until tender..
- Mix dry ingredients for chicken in a ziplock bag and beat eggs in a separate bowl. Coat chicken in flour mixture then egg then flour again and place in fryer..
- Cook chicken 6-8 minutes until golden brown or floating to the top, place on paper towel to drain then toss in buffalo sauce..
- Mix macaroni with all ingredients..
- Place macaroni in a bowl and top with buffalo chicken nuggets and garnish with green onion if you like..
How can you possibly go wrong? I threw this together for the end-of-the-year potluck lunch at the high school where I teach, and it went over really well. Addendum: Like the first two reviewers, I also used Ken's. However, I have to disagree with one. Whisk in the cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, then whisk in the sour cream until smooth.