Seafood Gnocchi With White Wine Parmesan Sauce.
You can cook Seafood Gnocchi With White Wine Parmesan Sauce using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Gnocchi With White Wine Parmesan Sauce
- It’s 16 oz of Lump Crab Meat.
- Prepare 1 packages of Gnocchi.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of White Wine.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 of Shallots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 6 oz of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley for garnish.
Seafood Gnocchi With White Wine Parmesan Sauce step by step
- Cook Gnocchi as package directs. Then set aside..
- Melt butter in a large pan, then add shallots and garlic. If you are a garlic lover add another clove, I just don't like garlic overpowering my dishes..
- Add 1 cup of wine then let simmer for 3-5 minutes until it reduces, then add the rest..
- Let the wine simmer down more then add the cream..
- This is going to sound odd, but strain out the shallots and garlic, I used a colander and put a pan underneath..
- Put back over the heat, then add parm cheese..
- Mix in your gnocchi next..
- Next add your lemon juice..
- Then the crab meat..
- Then the shrimp 🍤.
- Then I def recommend you serve with some crusty French bread!.