Vickys Mexican-Style Sweet Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free. This Roasted Sweet Potato salad is worthy of a meal or as a side for an occasion – especially if you add a little sprinkle of bacon! Though sweet potato is already sweet, it pairs perfectly with a Honey Lemon Dressing. I promise it's not too sweet!
It can be either a main or a side salad featuring roasted red potatoes, sweet potatoes, hard-boiled eggs and greens with our very favorite honey mustard vinaigrette. This healthy potato salad is deliciously spiced and sweet, the perfect barbecue side to feed a crowd. Combine the mayo, mustard, vinegar, honey and eggs, then season well. You can cook Vickys Mexican-Style Sweet Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Mexican-Style Sweet Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free
- It’s 600 g of sweet potatoes (3 medium).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 400 g of can black beans, drained.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions / scallions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, deseeded and diced.
- You need 200 g of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh coriander / cilantro leaves, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup / agave nectar / honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon / lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need to taste of cayenne pepper.
A lot of people don 't realise that the vanilla, chocolate, lemon, pistachio and banana cream flavours of Jello Instant Pudding are gluten-free, soy-free and vegan!!. We love sweet potatoes and they are terrific when combined with plain white ones, especially in an old fashioned potato salad. This one has mayonnaise, a bit of mustard, celery, hard-boiled eggs, and a smidgen of chopped onion. All Reviews for Sweet Potato Potato Salad.
Vickys Mexican-Style Sweet Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Spread the potatoes evenly over the baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 40 – 45 minutes, or until fork-tender, turning once halfway through.
- Meanwhile add the black beans, onion, bell pepper, sweetcorn and coriander to a large bowl, toss and set aside.
- Mix the honey, mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, cayenne and salt & pepper to taste and set aside.
- Add the cooked sweet potatoes to the beans and vegetables, pour over the dressing and toss gently.
- Serve warm or cold. Keeps well in a lidded container for a few days.
Health benefits of southern potato salad. This salad is a good source of vitamin C and iron thanks to all Dill pickles or sweet relish is what traditionally used for pickles in this salad. Some of us maybe After potatoes, eggs, pickles and onion are added to the bowl with the dressing and everything is. I love this salad dressing as I can make it effortlessly without breaking a sweat. If you're using the fine mustard, you won't need as much mayonnaise, and the resulting dressing will be brownish.