The Pampered Chef: Mexican Chicken "Lasagna".
You can cook The Pampered Chef: Mexican Chicken "Lasagna" using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Pampered Chef: Mexican Chicken "Lasagna"
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of (8 oz) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided.
- You need 1 can of (28 oz) enchilada sauce.
- You need 12 of (6-in.) corn tortillas.
- You need 3 cup of diced or shredded cooked chicken.
- It’s 2/3 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of Additional chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional).
The Pampered Chef: Mexican Chicken "Lasagna" instructions
- Place cream cheese in a medium size bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until very soft. Add cilantro and 1 1/2 cups of the Monterey Jack cheese; mix well. Spread 2/3 cup of enchilada sauce over bottom of an 8×8 (2qt) baking dish. Pour remaining enchilada sauce into large bowl; set aside..
- To assemble lasagna, dip four tortillas into enchilada sauce in large bowl and arrange over sauce in baking dish using tongs, overlapping if necessary. Scoop half of the cream cheese mixture over tortillas, spread evenly. Top with one cup of the chicken and one-third of the onion. Repeat layers one time. Dip remaining four tortillas into sauce and arrange over second layer. Top with remaining chicken and onion. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over lasagna and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese..
- Microwave, covered, on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until center is hot. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with additional chopped cilantro..
- Nutrients per serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 22g, Saturated Fat 10g, Cholesterol 105mg, Carbohydrate 25g, Protein 26g, Sodium 710 mg, Fiber 2g.