Vegetables Falooda Salad.
You can cook Vegetables Falooda Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetables Falooda Salad
- It’s 1/4 cup of tin black beans.
- It’s 2 of grated carrots.
- You need 2 of grated cucumber.
- Prepare 6-8 of spinach leaves chopped nicely.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of roasted bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of mustard powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of puffed barley.
- You need 1/4 cup of boiled Falooda noodles.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of mint leaves and lemon wedges for garnish.
Vegetables Falooda Salad instructions
- Heat 1 tsp oil in pan,add chopped onion, when translucent add chopped spinach,when slightly cook add canned black beans in it and switch off gas.
- When spinach and beans cooled add hung curd, mayonnaise, black pepper, roasted mustard powder, salt, roasted bell pepper,grated carrot, cucumber, lemon juice,falooda noodles and remaining oil in it and mix well.
- Now transfer this salad mixture in bowl or in glass for serving.
- Sprinkle puffed barley over it and keep in fridge to cool.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon wedges and serve cool for more taste.