My Mixed Healthy Salad 🙄.
You can have My Mixed Healthy Salad 🙄 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Mixed Healthy Salad 🙄
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Dried Chick Peas.
- It’s 1/4 of Dried Lentils.
- Prepare 1/4 of Barley.
- Prepare 1/4 of Black Beans.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 of dried Mustard Seeds.
- You need of Sour cream& Chives.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of Chia on top.
My Mixed Healthy Salad 🙄 instructions
- Add all the dried lentils, beans etc to a pan to soak overnight. Or add them to a pressure cooker thats what in using. (rinse well first). Or after soaking rinse well,just add to a heavy based pan with 2 pints water to boil then simmer..
- Now when it Starts to boil turn down and simmer stirring occasionally for 1+ 1/2 Hours..
- Pressure cooker 45 minutes. 2 pints cold water..
- When boiled and drained well,Add them to a bowl while you make a dressing for the salad and add the mix in a serving dish with dressing and some leafy salads..
- To the serving dish add Rocket peppery lettuce, then some lentils, Black beans, then avocado, and Beetroot. Goats Cheese, cucumber some cooked Barley and Salt n Black pepper. Then the dressing. I have sour cream and Chives as this will make the salad tasty..