Mixed Bean Salad.
You can have Mixed Bean Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Bean Salad
- Prepare 1 of x 400g tin black beans.
- You need 1 of x 400g tin borlotti beans.
- It’s 1 of red onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Mixed Bean Salad step by step
- Drain the beans and add to a bow with the diced onion, mix together..
- In a separate bow, whisk together the rest of the ingredients to make the dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour the dressing onto the beans, stir well and then cover and fridge for a couple of hours if possible before serving..