Cheesy Black Bean Quesadillas.
You can have Cheesy Black Bean Quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Black Bean Quesadillas
- Prepare 100 g of tinned black beans (drained).
- Prepare 35 g of (low fat) cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare 40 g of spring onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of tortillas.
- It’s 1 of red chilli, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- It’s of Small bunch coriander, chopped.
- You need of Green salad (optional).
Cheesy Black Bean Quesadillas step by step
- Prepare ingredients.
- Combine and mash ingredients (not including salad).
- Spread the ingredient mash evenly on one tortilla. Cover with the other tortilla then heat in a pan until tortillas become nicely browned.
- Serve and slice as you like. Dress salad with the remaining lime, salt and pepper.