Chicken BBQ Salad. BBQ Chicken Salad – This healthy, flavorful salad comes together so quickly, and it is guaranteed to Now this BBQ chicken salad has been on my bucket list for years. It's one of my favorite salads. This BBQ chicken salad is a fresh and colorful combination of grilled BBQ chicken, veggies, cheese, beans and tortilla strips, all tossed in ranch dressing.
It's finally Friday and I hope you've enjoyed all the flavor bursting salad recipes this week. This BBQ Chicken Salad is one of those meals that taste great and can be made in so fast! This bbq chicken salad is made up of all of your favorite things at a bbq, but all chopped up and tossed in. You can have Chicken BBQ Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken BBQ Salad
- You need 3 cups of cooked chicken cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 6 cups of romaine lettuce chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of corn canned or thawed from frozen.
- You need 1 of canned black beans rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomatoes seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of jicama diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 of avocado diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onions thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of tortilla strips.
This fresh, flavorful BBQ chicken salad is always a crowd pleaser! It's topped with juicy chicken, creamy ranch and tangy BBQ sauce. Looking to serve the best BBQ salads this summer? From pasta to potato salad, we've got the tastiest.
Chicken BBQ Salad instructions
- Place lettuce, corn, black beans and jicama in a large bowl and toss 1/2 cup of the ranch dressing..
- Arrange the tomatoes, avocado, green onion and tortilla strips over the lettuce.
- Toss the chicken in the BBQ sauce and place it on top of the lettuce..
- Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and addictional BBQ Sauce..
This fresh and crisp bbq chicken salad is packed with veggies, tender grilled chicken, and topped with bbq sauce and a green chile ranch dressing! Lighten up your dinners with this all-star entree salad. Cobb salads are a weekly occurrence at my house. They are filling, fast, and can be modified to suit any preferences, plus they are a BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad. Barbecue sauce is the secret ingredient that adds smoky flavor to a hearty chicken salad.