Rie's fruit roll cake. This fruit roll cake is another example. I "met" this roll cake in almost every patisserie in Tokyo. It was amazing that all of them look very much alike: perfectly roll-shaped, bright golden cake with white cream and colorful fresh fruits inside – simple yet elegant, so attractive that.
Your Fruit Roll Cake stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Cara membuatnya pun tidak sulit, sobat dapat memasak Rie's fruit roll cake hanya dengan menggunakan 13 bahan dan 9 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, yuk kita coba resep Rie's fruit roll cake!
Bahan Rie's fruit roll cake
- Gunakan of For the cake.
- Diperlukan 4 of egg whites.
- Siapkan 50 g of sugar(for egg whites).
- Sediakan 4 of egg yolks.
- Siapkan 30 g of sugar(for egg yolks).
- Gunakan 50 ml of milk.
- Sediakan 50 ml of canola or any type of oil(neutral tasting).
- Gunakan 70 g of flour.
- Sediakan of For the filling.
- Siapkan 150 ml of whipping cream.
- Sediakan 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Sediakan of Sliced fruits of choice.
- Sediakan of Powdered sugar (for dusting).
Dreamstime is the world`s largest stock photography community. Swiss Roll Cake/Vanilla Swiss Roll cake/Basic swiss roll cake. Here is the recipe to make swiss roll cake. Cakes Fruit roll cake, roll cake korean.
Cara membuat Rie's fruit roll cake
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰C or 356⁰F. Prepare a rectangle baking sheet(the width of the pan will be the length of you cake) with parchment paper..
- Beat egg whites until bubbles start to form, then gradually add the sugar for egg whites in and keep beating until semi stiff peaks..
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar for egg yolks until the sugar is dissolved, add the milk and oil, and mix well, add the flour and whisk until combined..
- Add 1/3of the egg white mixture and whisk well then gently fold the rest into the batter..
- Pour batter into the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Whip the cream and powdered sugar together..
- After letting the cake cool a little, transfer into a parchment paper covered surface, spread the cream on top then add the sliced fruits of your choice width wise..
- Roll the cake using the parchment paper underneath then let it cool in the fridge while still in the parchment paper..
- After cooling take off the parchment paper. Dust the top with powdered sugar or any topping of your choice. Then serve..
Today's dessert is a roll cake with three kinds of fruit. I used strawberries, kiwi and mango, but you are welcome to use other fruits you like. · Strawberry Shortcake Cake Roll – this easy cake roll recipe is filled with fresh strawberries and cream cheese whipped cream! It's the perfect cake for any occasion, but especially during strawberry season! This Japanese version of a fruit cake roll is light, spongy, and creamy. In Japan, we call it "Roll Cake" but in some other countries people call Swiss Roll Recipe.