Fruit pizza. This fruit pizza starts with a slightly doughy jumbo sugar cookie, which already seems like This fruit pizza is strangely popular with the guys in my family – like, all of them are obsessed? – and I don't. The time-saving secret behind this beautiful fruit pizza is a crust made from Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough, and the wow factor comes from the rainbow of fresh fruit. This easy Fruit Pizza recipe is made with my favorite brown sugar cookie crust, it's spread with a dreamy cream cheese frosting, and finally topped with your favorite combination of fruit.
After the crust is baked and cooled, it's. To get started, lightly grease a round pizza pan with non-stick spray. Press the dough into the pan. Cara membuatnya pun cukup mudah, kamu dapat menghidangkan Fruit pizza hanya dengan menggunakan 11 bahan dan 7 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, yuk kita coba resep Fruit pizza!
Bahan Fruit pizza
- Siapkan of crust.
- Gunakan 1 packages of slice and bake sugar cookie.
- Gunakan of sauce.
- Sediakan 1 box of cream cheese softened.
- Gunakan 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Diperlukan 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Diperlukan of topping.
- Sediakan 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
- Siapkan 2 of kiwi.
- Siapkan 1 packages of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Gunakan 1 small of jar apple jelly.
There are a lot of different recipes for pizza, but did you know you could make a fruit pizza? Make with a cookie dough crust, creamy sauce, and lots of fruit, it is perfect for dessert. Fruit Pizza is a fantastic dessert that packs a ton of flavor. I am so excited to share two very different ways to enjoy it with a beautiful Rainbow Fruit Pizza and Honey Glazed Fruit Pizza.
Langkah-langkah memasak Fruit pizza
- Slice cookie dough thin and place closely but not over lapping on pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minute's.
- Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Set aside while cookie crust cools completely..
- When cookie is completely cooled spread cream cheese evenly to edges..
- Top with fruit.
- Warm a few spoonfuls of apple jelly and drizzle over the top.
We love this fruit pizza around here! Made with your favorite selection of rainbow fruit or mixed berries. A delicious sugar cookie crust with cream cheese frosting topped with your favorite fruits. This fruit pizza is definitely a family favorite. Fruit Pizza is an excellent example of a casual dessert, perfect for large get togethers, especially during the summer months when there is a huge variety of fresh fruits available at reasonable prices.