Mexican Lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Our Mexican Lasagna gives the classic pasta dish a festive makeover using corn tortillas and enchilada sauce the whole family Nutritional Information.
If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn. How to make Mexican lasagna with lasagna noodles? You can have Mexican Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- You need of Mexican Lasagna.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 10 medium of flour tortillas.
- You need 1 can of 12 oz. enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of small olives.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
Making Mexican lasagna is very simple. Easy Mexican lasagna with delicious layers of crispy tortillas, seasoned hamburger, beans, corn and melted cheese. The perfect weeknight dinner that's full of flavor! This Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna is like an Enchilada layered up like lasagna, using tortillas instead of lasagna sheets.
Mexican Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven 425°.
- Brown ground beef, add onion COOK, add corn, black beans & seasoning packet.
- In a 8×11 baking dish cover bottom with tortillas & then top with a third of enchilada sauce, spread… add half beef mixture then a cup of cheese.
- top with tortillas the last of enchilada sauce, olives and last of cheese.
- bake 15 minutes.
Let your lasagna go Mexican by layering ground beef and sausage with corn tortillas, tomatoes, green chiles, enchilada sauce, and cheese. Mexican lasagna is prepared in exactly the same way that traditional lasagna is prepared, only using ingredients that lend a more bright and spiced, south-of-the-border. There are many different variations of Mexican lasagna, there's the enchilada lasagna, the ground or shredded beef Mexican How do You Make Mexican Lasagna? This recipe skips the whole process of rolling tortillas one by one. An easy Mexican lasagna recipe with layers of zesty taco seasoned beef, cheese and refried beans for a twist on the classic comfort food.