Avovado black bean salad. This black bean salad recipe was sent to me by one of my readers, Ellen Koh. It's a huge crowd-pleaser and, over the years, it has become one of the most popular recipes on my website. Combine the corn and black beans with the remaining ingredients, except for the avocado.
Next, toss in diced fresh tomatoes and creamy avocado, along with all the seasonings. Chop all the ingredients into small pieces so that they're just a bit larger than the beans and corn kernels, which will make the. This great summer salad was sent to me in a recipe exchange and I fell in love with it. You can cook Avovado black bean salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avovado black bean salad
- You need 2 cans of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 2 cups of corn.
- You need 2 of red bell peppers, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 9 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of lime zest.
- You need 6 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- It’s 2 of avocados, chopped.
Great salad to have for Cinco de Mayo. I'm always on the lookout for any recipe containing avocado, black beans and corn. All Reviews for Kale, Avocado, and Black Bean Salad. Next time I may use fewer black beans and maybe add something with some bite like green onions.
Avovado black bean salad instructions
- Mix all ingredients together except for the avovados. Chill in the fridge for at least a couple of hours or overnight..
- Right before serving, add the avocados and mix gently so you don't end up with avocado mash in the salad you want them as cubes. You could decorate with more chopped coriander.
What should I serve with Black Bean Corn Avocado Salad? This is delicious served with tortilla chips. Pasta, black beans, corn and avocado, all seasoned with a zesty dressing, this dish packs some serious heat and flavor. Now ReadingAvocado and Black Bean Pasta Salad. For the salad, rinse the black beans under cold running water and drain.