Spicy Corn Salad.
You can have Spicy Corn Salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Corn Salad
- It’s 2/3 cup of uncooked long grain rice.
- You need 2 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 can of (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 6 of green onions, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of jalapeno chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of molasses.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
Spicy Corn Salad instructions
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the corn, beans, onions and jalapenos. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well..
- Stir rice into corn mixture. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..