Confetti Cornbread Salad.
You can have Confetti Cornbread Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Confetti Cornbread Salad
- Prepare 2 of round pans cornbread (barely over cooked, so its a little dry.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of Carton of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of packs, dry ranch dressing mix.
- You need 2 packs of bacon (cooked and crumbled).
- It’s 2 cans of pinto beans (rinsed and drained).
- Prepare 2 can of black beans (rinsed and drained).
- You need 2 cans of corn (drained).
- You need 2 of green bell peppers (seeded and diced).
- It’s 2 of green vidalia onions (diced).
- Prepare 3 bags of velveeta cheese (shredded).
- It’s 2 cups of Hellman's mayo.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes (seeded and diced).
- It’s 2 of yellow bell peppers (seeded and diced).
Confetti Cornbread Salad instructions
- Prepare cornbread and allow to cool completely. Crumble into an oversized mixing bowl..
- Combine mayo and ranch dressing mixture, stir well..
- Add ranch mixture, bacon and remaining ingredients to the cornbread. Gently fold until all ingredients are combined..
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve..