Everything but the kitchen sink chopped salad. This is truly the ultimate leftover salad. Follow the recipe below or use whatever ingredients are lying around in your fridge. This is a great way to use up vegetables Peel the carrots into ribbons, slice the radishes and chop the celery and cucumber.
In this updated Everything But the Kitchen Sink Soup I'm utilizing my instant pot (with stove top option of course). What's your favorite way to utilize holiday leftovers? I also love making my turkey nacho salad and Vegan Salsa Con Queso, both made. You can have Everything but the kitchen sink chopped salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Everything but the kitchen sink chopped salad
- It’s 1 head of iceberg lettuce chopped.
- You need 1 of small head of cabbage chopped.
- It’s 3 of carrots grated or a full bag of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion chopped.
- You need 1 pints of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro chopped or can use parsley.
- It’s 1 of english cucumber seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed well.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernal corn drained and rinsed well.
- Prepare 1 of granny smith apple cored and chopped.
- Prepare 1 bag of sliced almonds. this can be found in the produce section at any store.
- You need 1 bag of tortilla salad strips. this can be found in the produce section or salad section of the store.
- Prepare 1 packages of tyson ready to eat grilled chicken strips warmed and chopped.
- You need 4 of hard boiled eggs chopped.
Well this salad formula is everything AND the kitchen sink.because nothing is off limits! Use as much or as little as you already have in your kitchen, and just plug it into this for. This is a wonderful, sans-mayo pasta salad that has tons of fresh ingredients and is a great way to use Recommended from Chowhound. How to Cook Salmon Sous Vide in Your Kitchen Sink.
Everything but the kitchen sink chopped salad step by step
- In a large bowl toss all ingredients well..
- Serve. this can be served with any dressing you like. I used a squirt of lemon juice and a dash of evoo..
Cook the macaroni according to package directions and drain. Chop and dice the eggs, fish, vegetables, cheese and meat. Are you a tuna salad lover? One thing is true: you either love it or you hate it. My job today is to turn you into a believer.