Fiesta Chicken Salad. This colorful salad has all your favorite fiesta flavors! Chicken Fiesta Salad in a Mason Jar. I know I said that salads are one of my favorite lunches (and they are!), but some days are too crazy to have time to make lunch.
We like to top it with French or ranch dressing. Fiesta Chicken Salad (No Mayo/Dairy Free). Bell peppers, cherry tomatoes and green onions add color and nutrition to this creamy pasta salad. You can cook Fiesta Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Chicken Salad
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/4 medium of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 1 cup of black eyed peas, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- You need 4 of servings of spinach.
- You need 1 large of tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 4 of fresh banana peppers, chopped.
This Fiesta Chicken Salad is a great way to change up your sandwiches. This chicken salad is delicious served on a bed of greens, on a roll, in a taco shell, or even in a quesadilla. -This fiesta chicken salad is perfect for pita pockets, ciabatta buns, or wraps. Its also a great addition topped on salad greens if you're watching your carb intake. For any of you looking for a meatless.
Fiesta Chicken Salad instructions
- Rub chicken with half the taco seasoning and cook on a George Foreman or in an oiled pan until juices are clear.
- Saute onion in a skillet, add corn, beans, black eyed peas, salsa and other half of taco seasoning in the skillet. Mix and cook until heated through.
- Serve sliced chicken and hot corn mixture over spinach, chopped peppers and tomato. Tortilla chips make excellent croutons!.
Progresso® bread crumbs provide a simple addition to this crunchy chicken salad. Grilled chicken, black beans, ground beef, steak, and veggies are just a few options. Fiesta Chicken Salad – Lightened up chicken salad full of fresh and zesty flavors! I love chicken salad, but I really could do without all that mayo. As delicious as it is, I don't need all those calories!