Bright Taco Salad.
You can have Bright Taco Salad using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bright Taco Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- You need 1 bag of of tortilla chips.
- You need of Veggies & Fruit.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Romaine hearts.
- You need 1 cup of Micro greens.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 large of Cobs of corn.
- You need 1 can of Black beans.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion, diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of Cilantro.
Bright Taco Salad step by step
- Cook ground beef in frying pan..
- Dice tomatoes, onion, cilantro and toss into a bowl..
- Chop off whole kernels from the corn cobs into the bowl..
- Tear Romaine hearts with your hands. Place in a large bowl and mix in the micro greens..
- After the beef has cooked, season to taste with black pepper and hot sauce. Pour beef on top of the romaine hearts..
- Pour diced ingredients on top of the beef..
- Strain black beans, pour on top..
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top..
- Garnish with slices of avocado!.
- Squeeze lime juice over the bowl..
- Enjoy with a side of chips..