Veggie Penne Pasta Salad. An easy pasta salad with the veggies available in your pantry. It is so flexible that you can add your favorite vegetables. I had some leftover penne pasta that I cooked for Aj's lunch box.
Fit Veggie Mama April making vegan penne pasta dish. Penne Pasta Salad with Zucchini, Chickpeas and OlivesFeed Me Phoebe. An easy, healthy and delicious pasta salad loaded with roasted veggies and whole wheat penne pasta. You can have Veggie Penne Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Penne Pasta Salad
- Prepare 6 oz of veggie penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh mozerella, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of -14 oz can artichokes, drained and chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper.
Pasta salad is best when made a few hours ahead so the flavors get a chance to marry and chill together. Classic pasta salad made with creamy pesto dressing and roasted tomatoes. The base is gluten free penne (I share my favorite brand below!), roasted tomatoes (use parchment paper while roasting unless you want a sad, blackened baking sheet like. The salad can be made the night before, making it perfect for Summer BBQs.
Veggie Penne Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to aldente. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Add all other ingredients and coat well with the Italian dressing. You can add a little more or less to your liking..
- Refrigerate and chill until ready to serve. The longer this pasta marinates, the better!.
Everyone always begs for the recipe! Let's face it, there are more than two I mean come on, it's OLIVES! Since it's hotter than Hades outside, let's embrace the heat and chill our pasta. Fill a large pot with water, add salt, and place over high heat. Drain pasta and run under cold water until cool.