Easy southwest salad shake. In today's video we're making Southwest Grilled Chicken Salads! These are a great go-to quick meal, especially in the summer heat. I love having these for a.
The more toppings you have, the less you can taste all that spinach, so go crazy with the toppings. This is a highly seasoned salad that is a nice change from the typical 'taco' version. Even my kids and their friends love it! You can have Easy southwest salad shake using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy southwest salad shake
- You need 12 each of 1 pint canning jars.
- Prepare 1 packages of chopped iceberg lettuce or buy a head and chop.
- It’s 4 each of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 each of 12 oz bag frozen whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 can of can black beans rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans rinsed.
- It’s 5 each of diced red, yellow, orange sweet peppers.
- You need 3 each of carrots shredded.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 each of bag of diced roasted chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 5 each of sliced radishes.
- You need 1 of your favorite type of spicy dressing.
In a covered jar, mix the lime juice, olive oil, salt, garlic, cilantro, chili powder, and cumin. Cover, and shake until well blended. Place the lettuce in a large bowl. Southwest Quinoa Salad – Makes a delicious and flavorful side dish or main meal.
Easy southwest salad shake step by step
- Individualize each ingredient in a row..
- Make sure you've washed your jars. Start with the lettuce on the bottom and go down the ingredient list adding layer by layer until the jar is just below the rim. Cilantro and radishes should be last..
- Cap and put in the fridge until ready to use. Add your favorite type of spicy dressing and enjoy!.
You can feel great about eating this healthy, protein-packed quinoa salad all summer long! This southwest quinoa salad is made with a fresh vegetable mixture, homemade salad dressing and quinoa. This Southwest Salad recipe is topped with a simple homemade lime vinaigrette. McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Marinade is the perfect addition to season the dressing and add tons of flavor! The tangy lime goes perfectly with the smoky seasonings and brings.