Deceptively Delicious Rainbow Salad.
You can cook Deceptively Delicious Rainbow Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deceptively Delicious Rainbow Salad
- You need 3/4 cup of small pasta shape.
- It’s 2 of Bell peppers, diced (any 2 colours).
- It’s 1 of jalapeño, minced (optional, I like the kick).
- You need 1 of Green onion, diced.
- It’s 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained (or any other bean of your choice).
- Prepare of Dressing/Vinaigrette.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of whole grain dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin (more or less).
Deceptively Delicious Rainbow Salad step by step
- Boil water and cook the pasta to your liking, drain and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, add your dijon and vinegar, then whisk vigorously your olive oil until it becomes the consistency of a nice dressing. (You'll end up playing between the vinegar and the olive oil).
- In a large bowl, combine your peppers, chickpeas and beans..
- Add half the dressing to the bowl of brands and veggies and mix..
- Add your pasta into the veggie/bean bowl the mix in the remaining dressing..