You can cook Quinoa Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Salad
- Prepare of Salad.
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 of small red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of corn, rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, rinsed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of jalapeño, seeded and diced.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 of juiced limes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
Quinoa Salad step by step
- Bring water up to boil, add quinoa, then turn down to a simmer for 10-15 minutes, until done..
- In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients, stir to combine.
- Prepare dressing by whisking ingredients for 1-2 minutes. Pour over salad and stir well to combine..
- ** I prefer extra lime juice and cilantro! Make it your own!*.