enchilada lasagna. Spread a thin layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a medium casserole dish. Making your enchilada sauce from scratch is easy and so worth it. Swap out lasagna noodles for corn tortillas and layer between chicken breast, cheese, herbs and a tongue-sizzling sauce.
You'll want to scrape clean because the enchilada sauce is that good. Yep, we made enchilada sauce from scratch. I started with some enchilada sauce (I used a small can), then layered the tortillas, cauliflower, whole black beans, and finely grated mozzarella. You can cook enchilada lasagna using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of enchilada lasagna
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of spanish rice.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 can of sliced olives.
- It’s 6 each of flour tortilla.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion.
Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Like traditional lasagna, this casserole also freezes. Not completely healthy,but not awful like traditional lasagna or enchiladas.
enchilada lasagna instructions
- preheat oven 350. spray baking dish with non stick spray. Sautee onions and brown and season beef with taco seasoning and prepare spanish rice. Cut each tortilla into squares and line baking dish with layer of tortillas. spread refried beans on tortillas. sprinkle half the beef on the beans. cover with some of the cheese. sprinkle rice on top. add another layer of tortillas. layer rest of meat and rice and sprinkle more cheese.. drizzle some enchilada sauce on the layers. add another layer of tortillas. cover with sauce. top with remaining cheese and olives. Bake for 20 minutes..
- sorry, my first recipe. all steps are in step one. oops.
I used the last ofsome random ingredients in my fridge-zucchini, green peppers,olives. Summary: It's our classic one-dish wonder. This Mexican casserole is like a big fat lasagna, with layers of tortillas instead of the traditional noodles. Enchiladas consist of a tortilla that is usually dipped in a chile-based sauce, then stuffed with various fillings such as cheese, meat, or fish. Then it is rolled up, baked, and topped with sauces, onions.