Weeknight Black Beans.
You can have Weeknight Black Beans using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Weeknight Black Beans
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper and or red (I use whatever have in fridge).
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 packet of Sazon with Coriander and Annatto.
- You need 1 handful of real bacon bits (bag next to salad toppings).
- You need 1 dash of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 can (27 oz) of black beans (I use Goya brand).
Weeknight Black Beans step by step
- Add everything to a pot and bring to a low simmer.. I also add salt pepper and garlic now to with dash of vinegar(light on salt if to salty add more water).
- About 20-30 minutes later it will be done onion and if added peppers will all be soft by now.
- Great over rice or as a soup!…