Fruit Breakfast Bowl.
Sobat dapat menghidangkan Fruit Breakfast Bowl hanya dengan menggunakan 7 bahan dan 8 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk membuatnya, yuk kita coba resep Fruit Breakfast Bowl!
Bahan Fruit Breakfast Bowl
- Sediakan 100 grams of Plain yogurt 4,5% fat.
- Gunakan 100 grams of strawberry compote.
- Dibutuhkan 1 medium of Persimmon (you may also know this as Kaki fruit).
- Sediakan 1 medium of red apple.
- Diperlukan 1 medium of Clementine.
- Sediakan 5 grams of Oats (around 1 tbsp).
- Dibutuhkan 5 grams of raisins (around 1 tbsp).
Cara memasak Fruit Breakfast Bowl
- Wash thoroughly all of your fruit!.
- Cut the strawberries in half or in quarters it they're too big and scoop out a few spoonfuls of the juice as well. You can easily buy fresh strawberries, but since they're not in season right now, I bought a compote, which is also very tasty and the liquid softens the texture of the entire dish..
- Peel the persimmon (I used Fuyu Kaki, which are the type of persimmons you can eat directly after buying and don't have to wait for them to ripen. You can also use the Hachiya, which are larger in size and have the shape of an acorn, but you have to leave them in a warm and sunny place for about 10 days until it gets softer. The inside can get very mushy, so you can easily scoop it out with a spoon later.) and dice the inside of the fruit. The peel is also very tasty, so I suggest you save it and use it as a snack when you get hungry again..
- Cut the apple in bite-size pieces. I leave the skin on, because I like the the texture, but feel free to peel it if you don't like it..
- Peel the clementine and separate it into wedges. I cut mine in half and got all the seeds out, because I don't want to spit them out while eating..
- Get a big bowl and add in your yogurt. After that, add in the strawberries and their juice, the diced persimmon, apple and clementine and top them with the oats and raisins..
- If you're like me and want to taste all the ingredients in every spoonful, I suggest you mix them together until all the fruit are coated in the yogurt, which should now be a nice pink color from the strawberry compote..