Summer Couscous Salad.
You can cook Summer Couscous Salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Couscous Salad
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of water or Vegetable boullion low sodium.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Couscous.
- You need 1 can of Black Beans rinsed well until water runs clear.
- It’s 2 of Roma tomatoes diced.
- You need 4-5 of green onions diced including white.
- You need 1 of small sweet onion Diced, mind were strong. I soaked them in sugar water. Not long enough lol I was hungry.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Crumbled feta cheese,.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, seeded and diced.
Summer Couscous Salad step by step
- Add water or boullion to saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Add Couscous, turn heat off cover with a tight lid..
- Walk away for 15-20 minutes. Allow Couscous to absorb liquid..
- While Couscous is sitting, prep veggies, rinse black beans very well, until cold water runs clear..
- Dice Veggies, onions, green onions, etc. add whatever you want to add. Your taste..
- Once Couscous is done, carefully add all ingredients together, mix well..
- Chill in Fridge an hour or two before eating..