Teman-teman dapat menghidangkan Fruit Tart hanya dengan menggunakan 18 bahan dan 8 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Fruit Tart!
Bahan-bahan Fruit Tart
- Dibutuhkan of For Custard:.
- Sediakan 2 1/2 cups of whole milk.
- Sediakan 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Gunakan 3 of egg yolk.
- Gunakan of Zest of 1/2 a lemon.
- Gunakan 1 tsp of vanilla paste.
- Dibutuhkan of Small pinch of salt.
- Dibutuhkan of For Crust:.
- Gunakan 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Gunakan 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Dibutuhkan 1 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- Dibutuhkan 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Diperlukan 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Gunakan 1 cup of unsalted butter softened at room temperature.
- Siapkan 2 of eggs.
- Diperlukan of Fruit of your choice.
- Dibutuhkan Envelope of Tortagel (Gelatin Specifically for this tart) Prepared according to package instructions.
Langkah-langkah memasak Fruit Tart
- To make the custard, add all your custard ingredients in a large saucepan and with the heat turned off, whisk them all together to combine..
- Place your custard over medium heat and cook it stirring the whole time until the custard thickens. Strain it through a fine sieve into a bowl, cover the custard with plastic wrap (make sure the plastic wrap is touching the custard) and pop it in the fridge completely..
- To make the crust: On your counter add the flour, sugar, vanilla, pandegliangeli, lemon zest, sugar and butter and start combining all your ingredients together..
- Add the eggs and liquor and continue to mix in your ingredients adding more flour as necessary and kneading it until you have a smooth dough formed..
- Grease 2 10” tart pans and set aside. Divide the dough in half and roll each piece until its about ⅛” thick. Place each piece of rolled dough in the tart pans making sure to trim the excess. Using a form, prick the bottom and sides of the pan a few times. Bake them in a 375 degree oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, allow them to cool completely!.
- To assemble the tart, divide your cream between the two tart shells, decorate them with the fruit of your choice in any pattern you like and gently spoon the tortagel mixture over the fruit making sure to cover the fruit completely!!.
- Pop the tarts in the fridge for about an hour or until the gelatin is completely set!.